357 Kennington Lane
London SE11 5QY
020 7703 3555
DSDHA Limited Registered in England & Wales 4282335
DSDHA have reopened our Kennington Lane office with limited capacity. Anyone needing to visit our office should contact us in advance using the details above. We have complied with all government requirements to ensure that all of our staff and visitors are kept safe. Please see details of our completed risk assessment and certificate at https://bit.ly/3fLTfN6.
RecruitmentSenior Landscape Architect
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly creative Senior Landscape Architect to join our design and research-led studio, where we are working on an expanding number of urban designs, public realm and landscape projects in the UK.
Skills and experience required:
• A qualified Senior Landscape Architect, preferably with 5 to 10 years’ UK based experience as a minimum on the design and delivery stages of projects. We will also consider Architects with a proven sensibility for the design and delivery of landscape architecture and public realm projects.
• Excellent design skills including technical expertise, alongside excellent graphic, verbal and written communication with the ability to establish, maintain and build key client relationships.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and at least one CAD programme.
• Experience of Rhino, Vectorworks and Revit would be advantageous.
• The demonstrable ability to manage a small internal design team, to motivate people and to balance multiple priorities whilst pursuing design excellence.
• An interest in research and/or education, whilst not essential, would accord with our studio’s ethos.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development Manager/Executive Support
We are currently seeking to recruit to this new and strategic senior role within the studio’s business support team.
The successful candidate will need to have at least three years’ experience in a similar role and will be an advanced user of all Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite applications.
We will also be looking for:
• Demonstrable experience and confidence in implementing business strategies
• Great aptitude and enthusiasm for graphic layout and typography, in both digital and print channels
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks, work independently and within a team, and deliver in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and confident liaison with senior management, potential and existing clients and collaborators.
Reporting to three directors, you will be responsible for maintaining our Business Strategy Plan and reporting on progress against targets, identifying and cultivating new business opportunities alongside managing the production of all our speculative bid submissions, competition entries, tenders and fee proposals.
The post-holder will also be managing the provision of executive support to three directors, maintaining an awareness of their priorities and diary management, and taking particular responsibility for their outward facing client and public roles in line with the overall vision and core values of DSDHA, coordinating with Deborah Saunt’s EA and the Head of Operations to ensure overall Studio objectives are achieved.
Communications and Marketing Manager
We are also urgently looking to fill this key post within the studio’s business support team.
To secure this position, you would need to demonstrate the attributes and experience outlined above, ideally also having some experience of website management, web design, OpenAsset, video editing and 3D software, copywriting and copy editing. It would be a bonus if you have worked on a company repositioning and a website relaunch before.
Reporting to Deborah Saunt, you will be responsible for planning and executing events to promote the studio and its projects, assessing other opportunities for studio promotion and public engagement, and assisting with the production of promotional content and materials.
The role will encompass preparing press releases and managing press and PR liaison, reviewing coverage of DSDHA to reinforce its positive identity and reputation, and maintaining the studio website and social media platforms. In addition to this, you will be overseeing the production of visual material for marketing/PR use and ensuring Open Asset is kept relevant, preparing and managing the distribution of e-newsletters, coordinating award submissions and project photography, and managing internal communications and display spaces.
To apply for any of these roles, please send your CV, along with a covering letter and portfolio examples to email@example.com
We are always interested to hear from talented people motivated to join our studio, including freelance designers who can be available to assist the team during busy periods.
To apply for a role at DSDHA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSDHA is committed to promoting equal opportunities and building inclusion and diversity into all our teams.