357 Kennington Lane
London SE11 5QY
020 7703 3555
DSDHA Limited Registered in England & Wales 4282335
RecruitmentSenior Landscape Architect
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly creative Senior Landscape Architect to join our design focused studio, where we are working on an expanding number of urban and public realm projects in the UK. We will consider Architects with a proven sensibility for the design and delivery of landscape architecture, public realm and master planning.
Skills and experience required:
• diploma in Landscape Architecture, or Architecture with relevant experience;
• at least seven years relevant project and team leading design and delivery experience in the UK, from concept to completion, ideally with a strong component of landscape architecture and public realm;
• an entrepreneurial approach to developing network streams
• excellent design skills, alongside excellent graphic, verbal and written communication with the ability to maintain and build key client relationships;
• good knowledge of planting and technical skills to develop hard landscaping details in a precise and reliable manner
• expert knowledge of Vectorworks and/or Revit
• experience of Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite will be an advantage
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and should consist of:
• covering letter stating your salary expectations, reasons why you would like to join us and date from when you are available
• reduced size portfolio, including examples of work that demonstrate the skills required
We are always interested to hear from talented people motivated to join our studio, including freelance designers who can be available to assist the team during busy periods.
Because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t unfortunately able to respond personally to all of those who apply.
DSDHA is an Equal Opportunities Employer